Divine Mercy and Divine Grace

John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him."

Friday, December 3, 2010

Divine Mercy and Advent

St, Faustina wrote "April 4, 1937. Low Sunday; that is the Feast of Mercy. In the morning, after Holy Communion, my soul was immersed in the Godhead. I was united to the three Divine Persons in such away that when I was united to Jesus, I was simultaneously united to the Father and to the Holy Spirit. My soul was flooded with joy beyond understanding, and the Lord gave me to experience the whole ocean and abyss of His fathomless mercy. Oh, if only souls would want to understand how much God loves them! All comparisons, even if they were the most tender and the most vehement, are but a mere shadow when set against the reality.

When I was united to the Lord, I came to know how many souls are glorifying God's mercy.

When I went for adoration, I heard these words: "My beloved daughter, write down these words, that today My Heart has rested in this convent (the Cracow house) Tell the world about My mercy and My love.

"The flames of mercy are burning Me. I desire to pour them out upon human souls. Oh, what pain they cause Me when they do not want to accept them!

"My daughter, do what ever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.

"Tell (all people) My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls.
"Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother, her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior. At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it.

"Write this: Everything that exists is enclosed in the bowels of My mercy, more deeply than an infant in its mother's womb. How painful distrust of My goodness wounds Me! Sins of distrust wound Me most painfully."
http://our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/book3/

This Advent may we all see the Divine Mercy of Jesus through the eyes of St. Faustina. We can through faith draw near to Jesus as she did. May Jesus grant each of us that grace. Todd



Please pray the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary EVERY DAY for the Divine Mercy and Divine Grace of Jesus upon all souls, for peace,the salvation of expecting mothers, the ending of abortion, the salvation of all souls, and for the intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVII Instructions on how to pray the Rosary- http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/prayers/rosary/how_to.htm



Please pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Daily for the mercy of God upon us,the souls of all sinners, the souls of the dying, the faithful, the Pope, all Bishops, all Priests, all religious, the Holy souls in purgatory, those who do not believe in God and who do not yet know Jesus, all who are suffering and in need. May Jesus have mercy on us all.Instructions on how to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet-http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/dmmap.htm


Please pray the Stations of the Cross daily to remember the Divine Mercy and Grace of Jesus, the sacrifice Jesus made for us and to encourage us to do the same for others. Abortion is a national tragedy and will not end without the intercession of Jesus and Mary. Jesus, we trust in you.Instructions on the Stations of the Cross-http://www.cptryon.org/xpipassio/stations/


Please pray that we help the New Evangelism and reach 3 million who will be devoted to these prayers, with the intercession of Mary and Jesus this can actively change our world for the better!






No comments:

Post a Comment