Divine Mercy and Divine Grace

John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy

Please pray the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross daily. For the Salvation of Souls, the ending of Abortion, the intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict, Peace,the Holy Souls in Purgatory, the needs and intentions of at least 10 others, and for your nation. 3 million of us praying these prayers daily will have a significant impact for good on the lives of others.



Please read the Free E-Book Covenant of Mercy and Blessing. It is found on the right hand column under the pages section. Feel free to copy it to your computer and share it with as many others as you want. If this site is a blessing to you please share it with at least 10 others and help with our vision of spreading Devotion to the Divine Mercy and Grace of Jesus and helping 3 million new people start praying the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross daily. Your prayers and gifts are greatly appreciated in this effort. Thanks, Todd
To our visitors today from the nations of the United States, South Africa, Senegal, Australia, Canada, China,Costa Rica, Croatia, India,  Iran, New Zealand, Vietnam, the Netherlands, and the Ukraine thank you for stopping by.
We welcome the guests today from these countries. Please pray for each of these nations so that they join in the crusade to bring Devotion to the Divine Mercy of Jesus to the whole world. May we always be united in our love for Jesus, His Church, His Mission which is the salvation of the whole world.

Jesus said to Saint Faustina "(Let) the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy, delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to my compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy." (Diary 1146)

My daughter, tell the whole world about My inconceivable mercy. I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.

On that day all the divine floodgates through which graces flow are opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet. My mercy is so great that no mind, be it of man or of angel, will be able to fathom it throughout all eternity. Everything that exists has come forth from the very depths of My most tender mercy. Every soul in its relation to Me will contemplate My love and mercy throughout eternity. The Feast of Mercy emerged from My very depths of tenderness. It is My desire that it be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter. Mankind will not have peace until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy (Diary 699)
http://www.mustardseedrecording.com/html/StFaustina.html

May God extend His mercy to us all for the sake of the sorrowful passion of Jesus! God bless, Todd








No comments:

Post a Comment