Divine Mercy and Divine Grace

John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him."

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is the result of all of this turnoil??? More prayer

Please pray the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross daily. For the Salvation of Souls, the ending of Abortion, the intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict, Peace,the Holy Souls in Purgatory, the needs and intentions of at least 10 others, and for your nation. 3 million of us praying these prayers daily will have a significant impact for good on the lives of others.





Please read the Free E-Book Covenant of Mercy and Blessing. It is found on the right hand column under the pages section. Feel free to copy it to your computer and share it with as many others as you want. If this site is a blessing to you please share it with at least 10 others and help with our vision of spreading Devotion to the Divine Mercy and Grace of Jesus and helping 3 million new people start praying the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross daily. Your prayers and gifts are greatly appreciated in this effort. Thanks, Todd

As I was contemplating what has happened in the world, in my personal and family life so far in 2011 I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what could happen next. Riots and governments collapsing, people gaining political freedom, earthquakes and natural disasters, the revealing of the evil of planned parenthood, the vote to defund that organization, the issues with State governments running out of money etc. etc.
All I can think of is I need to pray more. I need to pray for the salvation of the souls of all of my family, our loved ones and their families. I need to pray not just for the ending of abortion, but the repentance and salvation of all who are involved with that industry. I need to pray for God's mercy on each and everyone of us in a spirit of truth and humility.
This world needs the Divine Mercy of God so much more today than ever before. The only cure for our mess is the Divine Mercy of God. As Jesus told St. Faustina, pray for His Mercy before He comes as Judge.
My heart sometimes is not in it. Sometimes it gets to be too much, there is indeed still a lot of good in the world and good things are happening for that I am very thankful. I just need to remember, I would never have become Catholic if it were not for the Holy Mother Mary and the reason I am is to fulfill this apostolate.
So please join me in praying the Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, and the Stations of the Cross as often as you can for Peace, the Intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict, the Holy souls in purgatory, the salvation of all souls, the ending of abortion, and the necessities and intentions of at least 10 other people.   Please share this site with at least 10 other people and let them know the importance of prayer. This is a crusade and I am truly looking for 3 million people worldwide to join it. I believe with all my heart that many of us praying these prayers will certainly have a global impact. There is so much that needs done, pray more, do more acts of mercy and ask the Saints to help. God bless, Todd








No comments:

Post a Comment