Divine Mercy and Divine Grace

John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him."

Monday, June 7, 2010



To receive your free copy of the ebook The Covenant of Blessing please email me at toddarausch@yahoo.com Please remember to donate to enable us to continue to send these books out. The suggested donation is $5 per ebook, whatever the LORD leads you to give would be greatly appreciated. God bless, toddarausch@yahoo.com

Please pray the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary EVERY DAY for peace, the ending of abortion, and for the intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI.


Please pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Daily for the mercy of God upon us, the faithful, the Pope, all Bishops, all Priests, all religious, those who do not believe in God and who do not yet know Jesus, the Holy souls in purgatory, all in need, those who have left the Church, those who attack the Church, and those who seek the ruin of the kingdom. May Jesus have mercy on us.

Please pray the Stations of the Cross daily for the mercy of God upon our sinful nation. May the sacrifice of Christ remind us of the cost of our sins.

   Recently I was in our Catholic Book Store (please support yours) and the owner asked what what I am praying. So I thought you should know what my personal daily prayers are. I pray a minimum of 5 decades of the Rosary daily ( usually 10) my intentions are for my wife, son, the Holy Father, all Bishops, all Priests, all Religious, the ending of abortion, the faithful, and myself. The next 5 decades are for the sick and dying, those who mourn, the Holy Souls in Purgatory, widows and orphans, the poor and the oppressed, the who are hungry, thirsty, and naked, the souls of all sinners, those who do not believe in God and those who do not yet know Jesus.
   I also pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet daily, as well as the Stations of the Cross. So I pray what I am preaching. I also pray various novenas, prayers to Saints, and various Litanies. It seems that there is no end to what needs to be prayed for. I am currently trying to do 15 decades of the Rosary daily. I want to be at all 20 daily before the end of the year. The Rosary is indeed "the prayer" for me.
    As it is I pray, read the liturgical readings, read a few pages in the Catechism and hope someone gets touched, lives get changed, Grace is given. God bless, Todd

   

No comments:

Post a Comment