Divine Mercy and Divine Grace

John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jesus to St. Faustina "Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy"

   As I write this morning we are snowed in having had a blizzard yesterday.
This of course gives me plenty of time to think and reflect upon the things of God. I find in myself this struggle between obedience and my own sinful nature. I struggle with lust of the flesh, lust of the eye, and the pride of life (1 John 2, 15-17). It is easy sometimes to forget about what a poor soul we all are in light of the Divine Mercy of Jesus.
   All of us fall far short of Him and will not be justified without His Mercy (Romans 3:23). It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God and I fear for anyone who thinks they can stand before Him justified without His mercy (Hebrews 10:31). I pray for all souls that we all come to true repentance, reconciliation, restoration, and complete redemption (1 Timothy 2:3-4).
   Jesus spoke of this to St. Faustina, "[Let] the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice..."

I pray that each of us comes to Jesus and seeks mercy for: ourselves, our families, those we love and their families, all of mankind especially sinners, the souls of priests and religious, all devout and faithful souls, those who do not believe in God and who do not yet know Jesus, those who have separated themselves from His Church, meek and humble souls especially the souls of little children, the souls of those who especially venerate and glorify His Mercy, the Holy souls in Purgatory, and those who have become lukewarm (these are from the novena). Please pray for His mercy on our nation, our leaders, the ending of abortion, the salvation of mothers and their babies, and especially the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI. May God truly bless each of you and make you a blessing this third week of advent. Todd



Please pray the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary EVERY DAY for the Divine Mercy and Divine Grace of Jesus upon all souls, for peace,the salvation of expecting mothers, the ending of abortion, the salvation of all souls, and for the intentions of the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI

Please pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Daily for the mercy of God upon us,the souls of all sinners, the souls of the dying, the faithful, the Pope, all Bishops, all Priests, all religious, the Holy souls in purgatory, those who do not believe in God and who do not yet know Jesus, all who are suffering and in need. May Jesus have mercy on us all.

Please pray the Stations of the Cross daily to remember the Divine Mercy and Grace of Jesus, the sacrifice Jesus made for us and to encourage us to do the same for others. Abortion is a national tragedy and will not end without the intercession of Jesus and Mary. Jesus, we trust in you.

Please pray that we help the New Evangelism and reach 3 million who will be devoted to these prayers, with the intercession of Mary and Jesus this can actively change our world for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment